[Noisebridge-discuss] automating UStream direct flv link discovery

Felipe Sanches juca at members.fsf.org
Thu Sep 16 23:27:18 UTC 2010

it would be nice to describe which messages would have to be exchanged in
order to obtain packets containing this info (the flv url) so that somebody
could write a script to automate it (and perhaps integrate it into software
like Miro)

I guess Miro still does not support ustream, but I may be wrong...