[Noisebridge-discuss] looking for a place to perform your electronic music?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 18:25:33 UTC 2010

Don't write back to me, I know nothing more than what's below:

 From an electronic music mailing list:

"I'm constantly looking for acts for my electronic monthly...

I do a monthly electronic music night at Koko cocktails in SF first
wednesdays and am always looking for new music... its a small bar, shows
are free, artists get a couple of free drinks, people talk about nerdy
things whist good music happens... please get in touch at mrharbour (at)
gmail... and make sure you have a way for me to hear some of your music...
--
Sent from my ASR-33

"people talk about nerdy things whist good music happens"

Sounds like a good time to me