[Noisebridge-discuss] Working At Home Or Anywhere With A PC

Thomas Stowe stowe.thomas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 23:22:33 UTC 2010

I can guess that many of you have been freelancers in the past or might want
to be in the future. I know it's a bit off-topic but I felt it might give
some members of the community a resource that they haven't had before so
I'll share this list. Ignore it if you're not interested in freelancing for
cash or paying freelancers for services. =)

I'll update it as I can verify the sites existence (it's been months since
I've checked these) and as I can add additional information and resources.
Without adieu, a Work At Home / Freelancing Links List:

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1JzdM-i75LTyndzbkl9LP0AptTgf87l9PTrAHhdQMz8A

Work At Home Income Sources List

Your Mileage May Vary -

Let The Service Provider (Worker) And Service Buyer (Employer) Beware

Writing sites that anyone can join:
Requirements are usually sample writing and or resume.

http://www.constant-content.com <http://www.constantcontent.com/>
http://www.dailyarticle.com
http://www.triond.com
h <http://www.hubpages.com/>ttp://www.hubpages.com<http://www.hubpages.com/>
http://www.demand-studios.com
http://www.helium.com
http://www.bukisa.com
http://www.textbroker.com
http://www.neutralexistence.com
http://www.internetbrands.com
http://www.suite101.com
http://www.bibliobuffet.com
http://www.organizedwisdom.com
http://www.oncewritten.com
http://www.howtodothings.com
http://www.xomba.com
http://www.newsvine.com
http://www.associatedcontent.com
http://www.infobarrel.com
http://www.elance.com
http://www.odesk.com
http://www.mturk.com

Revver, Associated Content, InfoBarrel and Docstoc offer ad revenue sharing
for the traffic generated by your content. Associated Content also pays up
front in some cases + the revenue sharing much in the manner that Youtube
and Megavideo pay per views, sharing ad revenue (though megavideo requires
you hit certain numbers of views before they pay).

http://www.revver.c <http://www.revver.com/>om
http://www.docstoc.com

Cost Per Action Marketing Networks that any advertiser can join:
Requirements are usually a web site that they can write down as your main
site or informing them of your promotional methods.

http://www.cpalead.com
http://www.adscendmedia.com
http://www.copeac.com
http://www.peerfly.com
http://www.neverblue.com
http://www.triond.com

Video advertising revenue sharing:

http://www.megaclick.com <http://www.megavideo.com/> (for the
http://www.megavideo.com advertising video publisher program)
http://www.youtube.com/partners

Home Publishing:

http://www.createspace.com (Amazon Create Space, you can get ISBNs and list
on Amazon here)
http://www.lulu.com
http://www.kunaki.com (Data and Video CD/DVD publishing service)

Freelancing (All Types Of Services, Especially Programming)

http://www.coder4rent.com
http://www.contractedjobs.com
http://www.elance.com
http://www.freelancebank.com
http://www.geekbidder.com
http://www.getafreelancer.com
http://www.guru.com
http://www.mturk.com
http://www.odesk.com
http://www.programmingbids.com
http://www.rentacoder.com
http://www.scriptlance.com
http://www.vodabids.com

Sell Your Stock Photos:

123 Royalty Free
3D Tour
Alamy Ambrosia Software
American Profile
Appingo
Associated Content
Avanti Press
BC Virtual Tour
Big Stock Photography
Can Stock Photography
Comstock Greeting Cards
Crestock
Cricket Magazine
Dragon Pencil
Dreamstime
Ecardia
Ephemera
Excel Sportwear
Feature Pics
Fotolia
Freedom Greeting Cards
Funny Times
Image Vortex
IStock Photography
Jolesh Photography
Leanin Tree
Metaphor Studio
Microstock Photo
Mountain Laurel
Oatmeal Studios
Obeo
Palm Press Inc – greeting card art submission
Photo Spin
Recycled Paper Greetings
RubberStampMadness
Scandinavian Stockphoto
Scoopt
Shutterpoint
Shutterstock
StockedPhotos
Stockxpert
Superstock
TourThisPlace
Wild Apple

The information transmitted in this communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination,
copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information, or any part thereof, by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete and
destroy this communication and all copies thereof, including all
attachments.