[Noisebridge-discuss] Food Not BombS!!

birdswithfins at aol.com birdswithfins at aol.com
Thu Sep 23 06:21:52 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone.

My group and I are with the Food Not Bombs at Station 40 on 16th and Mission. The Food Network is filming us for television on the 14th of october. We would like permission to have them film us cooking in the kitchen of the Noisebridge Hacker Space on that date, because the kitchen there is really nice.

Also, Food Not Bombs would like to use the darkroom to develop silkscreens for t-shirts and patches. We could donate some silkscreening ink, silkscreen fabric, and screens in return.

Please let us know if we can do these things with you guys!

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Margie