[Noisebridge-discuss] Five Minutes of Fame September 2010 pillowtalk

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 23:42:56 UTC 2010

*tweets harmonica*

Gathered at Noisebridge, many came
To the third to last Five Minutes of Fame
That aestetix is hosting, and this time
We heard awesome speeches before the chime.
The opening video that mezmerized them
Starred Esther Jane Williams, of MGM.
Then airplanes and barcodes started the night,
Which ended with gaming, a social delight.
While often I am the one who gets blamed,
This couldn't have happened without those here named:
Ani Niow, James and Miloh too,
Steen and Cobalt, new to the crew,
Hephaestus and Miah for moral support,
The speakers and those who helped hold up the fort.
New people arrived, we had quite the crowd,
A sight to make anyone close to us proud.
Three months to go till I pass off the torch,
And really, nothing good rhymes with that word.