[Noisebridge-discuss] HELP! Passport emergency

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 21:24:29 UTC 2010

thanks everyone,
I went to the birth certificate office who could ID me by knowing info on
the birth cert, then to the office on hawthorne, where, yes, the marines
were dicks but the rest were friendly, and completed all my paperwork and
was entered in the system at 1:59 pm- 1 minute before they closed. If all
goes well, I'll have the passport by 330 and be at the airport tonight to
get on standby.

--
doing stuff and making things
---