[Noisebridge-discuss] hardware donation - any interest?

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Thu Sep 9 15:50:57 UTC 2010

> Completely understood.  Sounds like Glen J has transport under control,
> I work a few blocks away and will plan to be there too for manual labor.

Not 100% -- the window to pick-up is during work hours and I work in Berkeley. I was going to rent a zip truck and haul everything to noisebridge and put aside anything nb didn't want until I could get it a new home (thus so I could try to minimize amount of time renting zip truck).

This isn't the most optical, but I wanted to pick it all up as quickly as possible so Christine could make the donation without a fuss.

But, it you have transportation, I will happily yield to you so to avoid paying any zip fees.

Cheers,

Glen