[Noisebridge-discuss] Voting experiment.

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Fri Sep 10 23:46:43 UTC 2010

On 09/10/2010 04:35 PM, Hephaestus wrote:
> participate in a vote for the purposes of tallying member opinion on
> matters. I fully support this experiment, do it, Al.

I support the experiment too.

I don't think that it will actually tally member opinion very well - it
appears that it may suffer from a selection bias and a bias of location
privilege.

The result will probably be interesting in any case. Al is a great guy
to do it too - he's quite reasonable compared with the rest of us. :-)

All the best,
Jake