[Noisebridge-discuss] How do you turn off google instant without cookies?

Moxie Marlinspike moxie at thoughtcrime.org
Sun Sep 12 19:30:38 UTC 2010

My experience has been that it isn't enabled on their "encrypted" search
page, so you could use an addon like https-everywhere in order to always
get to encrypted.google.com.

For a more anonymous Google experience, you could also use GoogleSharing
(http://www.googlesharing.net), which also operates sans-instant.

- moxie

--
http://www.thoughtcrime.org