[Noisebridge-discuss] RepRap repraps RepRap Electronics

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Tue Sep 14 06:09:45 UTC 2010

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 10:21 PM,
<travis+ml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org> wrote:
> Does NB have a RepRap yet?

The MakerBot is based loosely on RepRap hardware. A while back,
someone (Shannon?) was working on building an aluminum/acrylic
RepStrap. I think the hardware may still be around somewhere.

> BTW, I have a toaster oven I'm not using that would work well for a
> reflow soldering device...

I think there may still be one on the hack shelf that's waiting for
someone to want one enough to add a temperature feedback mechanism.