[Noisebridge-discuss] Five Minutes of Fame - September 16th, 2010 8pm

Chris Murphy chrisnoisebridge at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 02:24:56 UTC 2010

I have a friend in town, Henrik Moltke, from Denmark. He was one
director of 'Good Copy, Bad Copy'. He would like to screen a new movie
on Thursday night. Would it be possible to do this either before or
after the 5 mins of fame event? I'm not sure how long his movie is but
I can find out. Its probably well under 90mins.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone