[Noisebridge-discuss] "How to talk to cops" workshop online

travis+ml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org travis+ml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org
Fri Sep 17 07:30:04 UTC 2010

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 04:56:14PM -0700, travis at subspacefield.org wrote:
> BTW, here is a PDF of the book mentioned:
>
> http://www.aclu-wa.org/library_files/You%20and%20the%20Police.pdf

Not actually the same as the Boston T. Party book, sorry.
See the amazon link instead.

BTW, if NB is ever going to broadcast and record a session where
people ask questions of lawyers, it might be a good idea to make sure
everyone knows that... perhaps a big blinking "on the air" light.