[Noisebridge-discuss] When can I get my Shapelock?

Azimandias Satori azimandias at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 19:03:22 UTC 2010

Hate to add to this, but I paid for 2kg and only got a partial order because
the bag only had 1.4kg in it.  Promised the balance later, never heard
anything.

Fill the orders for the people who didn't get any first, but I'd like that
remaining .6kg if it's still an option - I'm kinda annoyed I didn't
assholishly insist on staying until I got all of it.

-Azi