[Noisebridge-discuss] When can I get my Shapelock?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 19:49:29 UTC 2010

that's very kind of you leif, but i still think we should get to the
bottom of this.

if it turns out that the scale was off (or something like that) and some
people got more than their share at the expense of others who either
received too little or none, that's good to know and then we can decide
what to do.

is it possible that there is still some undistributed shapelock?

and where is corey? if it's an honest mistake please speak up and
enlighten us all.

On 09/21/2010 12:40 PM, Leif Ryge wrote:
> I didn't order any, but someone at the shapelock party who bought lots
> gave me a small bag - i'd estimate maybe a half liter or so. I have no
> immediate use for it so if anyone else does let me know and its yours.
> ~leif

Sent from my ASR-33