[Noisebridge-discuss] When can I get my Shapelock?

Sean W. Mahan sean at antiboredom.org
Tue Sep 21 21:00:53 UTC 2010

Just chiming in as someone else who ordered a kg and never got it.  I couldn't make the Noisebridge distribution party, didn't hear about another, and then life/forgetfulness happened.  So most of that's on me.  If there's still shapelock to be portioned out, I'd be happy to help take care of that!

-Sean