[Noisebridge-discuss] BioCurious is starting up!

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Tue Sep 21 23:51:12 UTC 2010

I've been to several of their meetings before. They're an AWESOME group...

It's like a 'BioBridge' but for Mountain View....  I'm very excited they are
getting their own place.  I've been wanting to find or found an equivalent
in San Francisco. And, it's awesome to know that they're making progress in
the south bay.

Please do pitch in a buck or two -- it's a really good cause (and very
educational)...

Cheers,

Glen

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 2:20 PM, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Hey Everyone,
>
> Anyone interested in helping BioCurious get up and running?  They are
> starting up a DIY Bio hackerspace down in Mt. View, and have been running a
> Kickstarter campaign to get them going.
>
> They have two days left to reach their goal, and can use any help they can
> get.  Pledges as low as $3 will be a great help.
>
> We can make their finish as possible by garnering support from local
> communities.
>
> If you'd like to help, here's the place:
> biocurious.org/kickstarter
>
> Here's more info on the way cool things they are into:
> http://www.biocurious.org
>
> Cheers,
> Mitch.

Whatever you can do or imagine, begin it;
boldness has beauty, magic, and power in it.

-- Goethe