[Noisebridge-discuss] Reminder: Crowdsourcing Meetup in South Bay tomorrow

Thomas Stowe stowe.thomas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 02:46:18 UTC 2010

<3 Odesk & Innocentive. Pay me more!

The information transmitted in this communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination,
copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information, or any part thereof, by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete and
destroy this communication and all copies thereof, including all
attachments.

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 8:45 PM, Lukas Biewald <Lukas_Biewald at mail.vresp.com