[Noisebridge-discuss] $120 HD camcorder/camera on woot

Thomas Stowe stowe.thomas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 22:25:26 UTC 2010

There's the "jazz" camcorder that was being sold a big lots awhile ago that
does 720p video and uses SDHC cards for around $50 + cost of a memory card
($20 for an 8 gig card). The downside? It is battery powered so you'll
probably want five sets of good rechargeable batteries and it takes four. I
have one and it can be used as a webcam too. It also takes 12 MP images. For
a camera to take pictures at the zoo or tape an impromptu teaching session,
it's great. I love it. Make sure you have access to a DVD ROM to copy /
install the drivers though if you have a netbook.

The information transmitted in this communication is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination,
copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information, or any part thereof, by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete and
destroy this communication and all copies thereof, including all
attachments.