[Noisebridge-discuss] please add Oct 8 event to gCal?

jim jim at systemateka.com
Fri Sep 24 18:07:10 UTC 2010

   Per Marla's request:
   The name is Graham Dumbleton. Please add the event
to the Google unofficial Noisebridge calendar (per
event listing on the Noisebridge front page
http://www.noisebridge.net

"""
Friday, October 8, 7:30 PM Graham Dumpleton:
Python mod_wsgi architecture and configuration
The author presents the essentials with Q and A.
"""

   and maybe someone can explain how to update the
Google unofficial calendar? (again, I know, but I
can't find that info on the wiki.)