[Noisebridge-discuss] [DRAMA] Use of dubious legal sigs on-list is un-excelent

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 16:17:21 UTC 2010

This is most excellent. I want one of my own. Where do I buy my dubious
.sig? Do I need to get a lawyer to write it? How about someone
pretending to be a lawyer?

(About time someone wrote a random legal notice .sig generator, just
like the random .sig generators of yore.)

(Heck, it might even sell as a gag iPhone app.

I hereby grant permission to anyone who wants to do this BUT if you sell
anything you have to buy me a beer...)

--
Sent from my ASR-33