[Noisebridge-discuss] Sensebridge meeting this Sunday 4PM

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 18:42:47 UTC 2010

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 11:24 AM,
<travis+ml-noisebridge at subspacefield.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 08:47:30PM -0700, Rachel McConnell wrote:
>> Reposting in case any new -discuss members are unaware of the
>> cyborg/Sensebridge group.
>
> Do you guys look at Professor Mann's SIG-CHI stuff at all?
>
> Still anxiously waiting for my Predator-style HUD and IR/UV cameras.

One of Steve Mann's HUD eye glasses was played with and investigated
at the space, Daniel Packer brought it in when Noisebridge was at the
old location before he moved out East.   Looking into ACM's SIGCHI
now.

I'd like to get one of the eyewriter rigs built up and available for
public testing with the main hall projector screen at Noisebridge, we
should have all the parts and be able to get something running if
people are interested, but this particular weekend is going to be a
madhouse, with the birthday party, 24hr comics, and Arse Elektronika
having a workshop here on Sunday.

-R. Miloh Alexander
-R. Miloh Alexander