[Noisebridge-discuss] NoiseCache party

Robert Belknap rbelknap at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 00:02:04 UTC 2011

Noisebridge themed Geocoins would be awesome. As would building/placing NB
caches. There could even be a cache placed @ Noisebridge. Either downstairs
mounted to the front gate in some manner, or inside the space (clearly
labeled so as not to be incorporated into any giant robots.)

Could the laser engraver be put to use making Geocoins and "signature
items"? (They need not be metal.)

Another idea I've been kicking around is building a reverse Geocache puzzle
box, but I've not had time to do much more than think "I want to make one"

I haven't been to the space since December, but I think I might be able make
it out on Sunday for this. Sounds like fun.

-Robert