[Noisebridge-discuss] no Saturday pwn your own; sad pandas at NB

Ben Mushol ben at sixgirls.org
Sun Apr 3 00:38:02 UTC 2011

Hello NB,

It seems the person who ran the monthly pwn your own security class is in
another city and the class is not happening.

I am interested in seeing this event get going again. Does anyone have the time to take the lead for a month or two?

Also does anyone besides me have an interest in hitting this class a few
times?

Last month a there was newcomer to the space who came for that event.
There might be some interest.

Thoughts?

Ben