[Noisebridge-discuss] Scheme meetup tomorrow, Sunday at 2pm

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Sun Apr 3 02:04:09 UTC 2011

We'll be meeting again tomorrow, Sunday the 3rd at 2pm in the Church
classroom to continue exploring the scheme programming language. We'll
start off by going over any questions folks might have with the SICP
exercises. Then, if anyone has examples of practical applications,
code they've come across or are trying to write, we can go over that
as well.  https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Schemers

An essay on the merits of using scheme for learning to program:
  http://www.trollope.org/scheme.html

Come scheme with us!

John

--