[Noisebridge-discuss] Second Saturday this Saturday!

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 14:32:05 UTC 2011

Hey all!

This weekend is second Saturday, our traditional space-altering hackathon.
I have an event that evening in oakland and have to leave the city noonish
for setup. I am hoping that there is interest in hackathoning without me but
I wanted to ping the list and see people's feelings. I know miloh & kelly
have been lighting a fire under primary deconstruction of the hack shelf
tangle.  Maybe that can be the focus this Saturday? If people think it will
happen I will go ahead and announce it etc but in my experience it's best to
have one or a few people who are committed to being there and focusing just
a little on something.

R.

mediumreality.com