[Noisebridge-discuss] Installing Dead Drop at NB

Transit Stasis transit.stasis at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 04:57:27 UTC 2011

Hello,

You guys may remember my post from a couple weeks ago asking if the SFAI
2011 MA Collaborative could install a Dead Drop at Noisebridge. I was in
correspondence with Dr Jesus who gave me specifications so that the Dead
Drop could be installed on the door by the buzzer (I think). I have
fabricated the thing, and am now unable to reach Dr Jesus, my emails are
getting kicked back. Dr Jesus agreed to install the Dead Drop, I need to get
in contact to drop it off. Does anyone have a way of contacting them? I
really appreciate your help in this matter.

Best,

Kim Cook