[Noisebridge-discuss] Ruby Class - The Reboot

Robert Fletcher lobatifricha at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 21:23:58 UTC 2011

Hey all, this week we're going back to pure Ruby (no Rails).  This will be
an excellent opportunity for programming beginners to get involved.  We'll
be playing Ruby Warrior, a command line based game that challenges the user
to use Ruby in guiding a warrior through dungeons and harrowing trials of
ever increasing complexity.  If the cutting edge visuals don't pull you in
then the enthralling and gut-wrenching plot most certainly will.

Ruby Class
Tuesday, 7pm - 9pm
Noisebridge
Church Classroom