[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: [sfchalkboard] Invite to Gathering of SF Collectives!

Jonah theberkeleybunny at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 03:48:22 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Convent Collective <theconventcollective at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 4:49 PM
Subject: [sfchalkboard] Invite to Gathering of SF Collectives!
To: sfchalkboard at lists.riseup.net

Greetings San Francisco Collectivists!

This is Michael Warren over at The Convent Collective inviting you to a *
Gathering of SF Collectives* on *April 17th between Noon and 4pm*, hosted at
the Convent Collective's stellar rooftop in the lower-Haight district! We'll
be BBQing and serving some delish delectables, and invite you all to bring
food/drinks as well, potluck style.

Being that we're a young collective, established on October 1st of 2010, we
would like to outreach to all those established collectives in the city and
create a network for sharing of ideas, "best practices" re: events as well
as to band together for artistic endeavors.   In the very least, this would
be a great meet and greet opportunity, one of communal fellowship
and camaraderie, and good food and drink to boot!

At 2pm we'll open the floor up for brief introductions to each of our
collectives - this is the main focus of the event, and we'd love if you were
represented here!

Please contact us at theconventcollective at gmail.com to RSVP for the event,
so we can get an idea of numbers.  In the case of rain, we'd move the
gathering indoors to our chapel and dining room areas.

Please take this opportunity to come see our gorgeous space, hosting 25
artists in a restored 1936 Convent!

The address is: 660 Oak Street, between Fillmore and Webster.
The day/time is: April 17th, from noon til 4pm (with introductions @ 2pm).

Talk to you soon!

The Convent Collective
4159874472