[Noisebridge-discuss] [makesf] Make:SF May 10th @ The Tech Shop

Malcolm Knapp malcolm.knapp at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 19:36:53 UTC 2011

Announcing a new Meetup for Make:SF - the Bay Makers!

*What*: Make:SF May 10th @ The Tech
Shop<http://www.meetup.com/makesf/events/17386569/>

*When*: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 6:30 PM

*Where*:Tech Shop SoMa
926 Howard St
San Francisco , CA
(415) 263-9161

Hello Makers,

Maker Faire is fast approaching and we know you are all getting ready for
it. We will be there as well so come check out our booth and bring all your
friends too!

This means it is time to celebrate with Maker happy hour. First, though, we
will meet at The Tech Shop for our Super Kit Blowout Sale. We have
accumulated a large number of kits from previous meetings and we would much
rather you have them then us. The kits we have for sale are: TV
Begones<http://www.tvbgone.com/cfe_tvbg_main.php>
, MintyBoost <http://www.ladyada.net/make/mintyboost/> (with the tin!),
Drawdio <http://drawdio.com/>, Arduino
Uno<http://arduino.cc/en/Main/ArduinoBoardUno>,
and Soft Circuit Bracelets.

Then we will go to The
Tempest<http://www.yelp.com/biz/tempest-bar-san-francisco> to
geek out! Come and get to know your fellow makers a little bit more. Find
people you can collaborate with and hear about all the cool stuff people are
doing.

Also, if you are working on a project and want to show it off or get help
email us and we will arrange a demo for after the sale. We want to see all
the cool stuff you are doing:)

 - - - - - - - - - - -

New to Make:SF? Discover what membership has to offer on the
Membership page<http://www.makesf.org/membership/>
.

 - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for joining our group! Keep us going strong by chipping in! Pay your
Jan-Jun 2011 dues online today! <http://www.meetup.com/makesf/dues/> You can
also pay cash or credit card in person at the meeting.

See you soon!

*Check it out! <http://www.meetup.com/makesf/events/17386569/>*

--
Please Note: If you hit "*REPLY*", your message will be sent to
To learn more about Malcolm Knapp, visit his/her member

 Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York 10163-4668 |
support at meetup.com