[Noisebridge-discuss] Rails/mysql/gem on Snow Leopard help?

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Sun Apr 24 00:10:39 UTC 2011

I'm getting an error when I try to run a rake db:[whatever] task:

uninitialized constant MysqlCompat::MysqlRes

I've googled extensively and tried all the fixes suggested, none of
which have worked.  I am pretty sure there is an incompatibility in the
mysql gem, but have no idea how to find or solve it.

Is anyone here a super Rails/Ruby on Mac ninja who has interest in going
through it with me and helping me figure it out?  I can write out the
details in email if anyone wants to try their hand at it that way.

Rachel