[Noisebridge-discuss] Gardenbridge: or how we can grow awesomeness in city spaces

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Sun Apr 24 01:14:06 UTC 2011

Hey all,

How many of you would like to pick the brain of an ornamental and
veggie gardening guru and an otherwise awesome dirt worshiper?

Lizzzzz Simpson is all about growing and sharing, and anyone who wants
to get their hands dirty and GIY should give her a listen.

I have invited her to talk and tried to connect her to tasty bridge,
bit the members are otherwise occupied with pressing deadlines, so I
thought I'd extend the invitation to attend a talk to all since we are
running out of spring and should act quickly.

An open forum would be great, but some ideas of what we can talk about
are local growing resources, how to get the most out of indigenous
flora, veggies that do well locally, and how to compost like mamma
jamma!

Dates and times...unknown. What's good for y'all?