[Noisebridge-discuss] Visiting SF for IEEE conference, need a place to stay

Alexander Neumann fd0 at koeln.ccc.de
Thu Apr 28 11:50:08 UTC 2011

Hi noisebridge,

Me and a colleague of mine are visiting SF/Oakland for the IEEE conference
in May and need a place to stay from May 20th to May 28th, does somebody of
you have recommendations for a hotel/bed&breakfast or another (affordable)
place to stay for this time?  One room with two beds is okay, preferably
without any nasty guests (eg. bed bugs).  Affordable locations are
preferred (at least I have to pay by myself).

I'm an active member of the C4 hackerspace in Cologne/Germany, my colleague
used to hang around das-labor.org in Bochum/Germany.

Thanks for all ideas on where to stay during our visit!

Cheers from Germany,
- fd0