[Noisebridge-discuss] Self Defense

Ben Mushol benmushol at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 20:07:49 UTC 2011

Yes there is? This seems like a good way bring a lot of different knowledge
sets together for the benefit of all. What Bruce said about T'ai Chi was
excellent outside of self-defense or combat, which could tie into just being
mindful and aware which really is just best practice. I learned something.
Else to learn.

A few people seem to already have skills and a few people seem eager to
learn. Doesn't seem like much else is needed except to say "Be at this place
at this time." How about meet @ NB and go to Delores Park next Sunday? Or as
I like to say "It seemed like a really good idea at the time..."
http://i.imgur.com/4ecdR.jpg :P

Ben

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 6:16 PM, Bruce Wolfe <brucewolfe.sf at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there still interest in this?
>
> Bruce

"In complete darkness we are all the same, it is only our knowledge and
wisdom that separates us, don't let your eyes deceive you."

Dark Intelligence, LHM 1994 NYC :)