[Noisebridge-discuss] Suggestions on Pandora alternatives?

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 20:53:28 UTC 2011

I second that soma fm rocks my world (going to their show tonite BTW, anyone
else going to be @ the Independent?) - giant fan of secret agent and beat
blender. Kudos as well to last.fm.  Will have to give Rdio a shot too.

A recently got into this thing called SonicLiving which takes your
last.fmscrobbles, and then lets you know when a band you listen to
will be
performing in town. Its pretty cool for catching shows that you could
otherwise miss.

Sean