[Noisebridge-discuss] Kinect hacking/mapping?

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 09:47:03 UTC 2011

More ideas for interesting things one could do with a Kinect if only one
could program:

- "real" eye contact during video conferencing
- interactive & collaborative white-boards (imagine one in every hackerspace
on the planet!)
- virtual collaborative work spaces

...if only one could program =/

/Rikke