[Noisebridge-discuss] Interest in a Blender / Computer Graphics class?

Mike Schachter mike at mindmech.com
Sun Apr 10 22:41:27 UTC 2011

Hi Daniel,

Although I'm always limited in time, I have a mild interest in
3D stuff, and little-to-no knowledge of it.

The machine learning group meets up every Wednesday at
7:30pm in the Church classroom, and a few weeks ago we
watched a video where these artificial 3D lifeforms were evolved
in an environment and learned to move around and fight for
food.

I just came across some interesting "Blender in AI" pdf too:

http://download.blender.org/documentation/bc2008/BlenderAI.pdf

Anyways, although I'm just one person in the ML group, it could
be potentially fun and interesting for us to share space in the Church
classroom some time and talk about blender and how to use it for
creating virtual environments. What do you think? I cc'ed the ML list
in case anyone else has an interest.

  mike