[Noisebridge-discuss] Installing Dead Drop at NB

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Mon Apr 11 07:36:04 UTC 2011

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 4:05 AM, Andy Isaacson <adi at hexapodia.org> wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 09, 2011 at 09:57:27PM -0700, Transit Stasis wrote:
> > You guys may remember my post from a couple weeks ago asking if the SFAI
> > 2011 MA Collaborative could install a Dead Drop at Noisebridge. I was in
> > correspondence with Dr Jesus who gave me specifications so that the Dead
> > Drop could be installed on the door by the buzzer (I think). I have
> > fabricated the thing, and am now unable to reach Dr Jesus, my emails are
> > getting kicked back. Dr Jesus agreed to install the Dead Drop, I need to
> get
> > in contact to drop it off. Does anyone have a way of contacting them? I
> > really appreciate your help in this matter.
>
> Come on by 2169 tomorrow (Monday) and meet up with people during Circuit
> Hacking Monday.  I suspect we'll be around from about 6PM and really
> hopping after 8PM.
>
> You don't need "specs" or "permission", I think installing a dead drop
> is a great idea. :)  Let's just do it.

However if you want encouragement... I just ran into Aram (Bartholl) in
Serbia and we discussed a dead drop or ten at Noisebridge. He thought it was
a great idea and I mentioned it may have already happened. He seemed happy
about it. So there, I don't know how much better it can possibly get!

All the best,
Jake