[Noisebridge-discuss] CodeBridge

Jay Reynolds Freeman jay_reynolds_freeman at mac.com
Wed Apr 13 00:55:18 UTC 2011

I am much more interested in a helping-beginners session than in the high-level
discussion group that the Scheme meeting seems to be turning into; if this new group
gets going I will happily abandon the Sunday Scheme session and come to the
new group's meetings instead.  I think Scheme is an excellent beginning programming
language, and I would like it if we had a simple Scheme code-writing session that stayed
with low-level nuts-and-bolts coding.

Weekend times work best for me at the moment.

(Not that I have anything against the high-level concepts, but there is enough about
them on line and in books that I feel it wastes my time to have a sit-down-and-talk
meeting about them; while on the other hand, newcomers often seem to benefit
from interactive discussion about how to do things.)

Jay Reynolds Freeman
Jay_Reynolds_Freeman at mac.com
http://web.mac.com/Jay_Reynolds_Freeman