[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser-cut trebuchet kickstarter

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 20:25:58 UTC 2011

That was my feeling. I swear a lot of people probably waste money on
kickstarter. Whoever needs almost $50k for this is nuts. First of all, if
they already have one designed they could order them  from a laser shop
without every having to buy a laser. It sounds like they are just trying to
find an excuse to buy Epilog's most expensive model (which is $45k).