[Noisebridge-discuss] Hayes Valley Farm is seeking 6 tables- 11-5pm, this Sunday for their Earth Day

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Thu Apr 21 17:48:29 UTC 2011

Jonah wrote, On 20110421 085510:
> I was thinking of taking 6 fold up tables from the church room this Sunday
> from 11-5pm for Hayes Valley's Earth Day Tabling- (each table would be for a
> group like BACE Timebank or Water and food conservations, etc.)   I'll take
> responsibility for the tables and be sure to have them set back up as
> originally if this sounds acceptable-

I would recommend contacting those running closes on Sunday (I see a
number of them on our wiki) and seeing which classrooms will be used and
if they're going to need tables or not, before you actually take them.

Note 1: Not everyone who uses the space reads this list.

Note 2: Noisebridge is not a perfect machine.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net