[Noisebridge-discuss] Hayes Valley Farm is seeking 6 tables- 11-5pm, this Sunday for their Earth Day

John Magolske listmail at b79.net
Thu Apr 21 20:48:03 UTC 2011

* Jonah <theberkeleybunny at gmail.com> [110421 13:38]:
> I was thinking of taking 6 fold up tables from the church room this Sunday
> from 11-5pm for Hayes Valley's Earth Day Tabling- (each table would be for a
> group like BACE Timebank or Water and food conservations, etc.)   I'll take
> responsibility for the tables and be sure to have them set back up as
> originally if this sounds acceptable-

We're planning to use those tables during that time for the Schemer's
meetup on Sunday, please don't take them. We won't need the one table
by itself against the wall bordering the adjoining classroom, and maybe
one other table in that room, so two could be up for grabs. I'll leave
this open to others to comment in general on this usage of Noisebridge
materials.

John

--
John Magolske