[Noisebridge-discuss] Party: April 30 10a-5p: Bitcoin micro-party

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Thu Apr 28 23:57:48 UTC 2011

Well, now might be as good a time as any for Noisebridge to have a
BitCoin donation box. Can you tell your fellow BitCoiners that
Noisebridge's awesomeness relies on donations from its users, and if
they send the brightest, shiniest Ⓑ coins at this address, I'll cash
them out and add them to general funds.

1B5sJQ6Wu6AmK9xG5YTic4Nszw4PS7UMAM

d.