[Noisebridge-discuss] stuff i am getting rid of: old verizon phones, old dell laptops, stereo equipment

rachel lyra hospodar rachel at mediumreality.com
Fri Aug 5 04:10:47 UTC 2011

stuff i am getting rid of:

*old verizon phones*
the phones are mostly flip phones, an anonymous basic one with a broken
screen and a razor and i think another one.  There is also a windows
mobile smartphone which holds a special place in my heart.  There are
lots of phone chargers associated with them, i would also give you just
a charger if you wanted.

*old dell laptops*
one laptop is an ollld latitude, in the grip of the BSOD and might be
good for parts, or rehab for someone desperate.  most of the parts are
in great shape, including the screen. hinges are fubared.
the other is an inspiron.  works just fine.

*stereo equipment*
also, a record turntable (just a regular kind, not a dj kind) and a
60-disc changer (vertical style) and two small speakers.  no amp.  none
of these stereo things are super high quality but they are all solid &
work well.

i'd love to trade for these things or even for the smaller ones give
them away to good homes.

(I am moving and also have a ton of camping gear etc I am getting rid of
if you want any of that)

Things i'd like to have:
-a compact flash card
-a compact flash card/usb adaptor (i know, several of you offered me
one.  i got one from somewhere, then LOST it with the card i wanted to
read.  doh.  i'll probably find it when i move but...)
-old ipod/other mp3 player
-old arduinos
-wireless radio junk
-homemade foodstuffs (jam, pickles, cookies)
-intoxicants
-a unicorn
-funny green paper with numbers on it

:)