[Noisebridge-discuss] Seeking shared housing

Joshua Juran jjuran at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 05:12:04 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm relatively new to the Bay area, and looking for an affordable
place to stay while I get settled in.  My budget is about $500/month,
and I have two adorable cats about two years old.  They're shy at
first, but friendly after they get to know you.

Location-wise, I'm looking for something walking-distance to BART.
Proximity to Noisebridge is a plus, but more realistically I'm
imagining something in East Bay.

Timing-wise, anything before Tuesday (Aug 9) is ideal.

I'm a software hacker/maker with an interest in hackable UIs and
nostalgia for classic Mac OS.  My projects have included a Web
simulation of the Mac UI, a virtual filesystem for GUI operations,
and most recently I've been writing a 68K emulator.[1]

Josh

[1] I included this paragraph in case you know me this way but not by
name, not to suggest that you vet your roommates' projects. :-)