[Noisebridge-discuss] 5mof - 5 Minutes of Fame is ON - 8/18

Felix Sargent felix.sargent at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 18:03:29 UTC 2011

5 minutes of fame is totally happening this 18th of August.

BUT -- We need speakers!

It's really easy to sign up to give a talk, we even have a Google Docs form
now.

SIGN UP HERE<https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dHJqNE1QdF9tZkZRRHRDOWZpNHlsc0E6MQ#gid=0>

For more info, see: https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Five_Minutes_of_Fame

We're looking for talks on anything -- Discuss memetic programming, that one
time you gave your cat an enema, how FISH testing works, or how to root your
toilet.

5 minutes of fame isn't just about education for the audience, it's a chance
for you to finally feel a little bit more understood.

I'm available for help and tutelage if you're nervous about your speech.
Just send me an e-mail and I'll see if I can help you organize your
thoughts.

SIGN UP HERE<https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dHJqNE1QdF9tZkZRRHRDOWZpNHlsc0E6MQ#gid=0>

fsargent