[Noisebridge-discuss] shameless promotion of pizza and coffee

steen mediapathic at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 08:06:04 UTC 2011

Hey hackers,

I work at DNA Lounge, and as many of you know we recently took over
the pizza place next door. What you may not know is that we also got
an espresso machine, and as of this week are now open 24 hours. We
also have pretty solid wifi and jwz's weirdassed video collection
going on a loop on the wall. I think you can see where this is going.
If anyone is in need of pizza and coffee and a space to hack, we're
pretty quiet on the nights we have nothing going on next door, like
right now, which is why I have time to write this email. So if you're
looking for a late night place to get some stuff done, come on down,
and have some of the traditional food of our people.

We're at 371 11th st, approximately at Harrison.

-- Steen