[Noisebridge-discuss] Visiting SF / Ioann

ioann maria io at ioannmaria.com
Tue Aug 16 02:08:35 UTC 2011

Hey,
here's Ioann from Edinburgh, just a year ago together with Martin Ling and
other guys we opened an Edinburgh Hacklab, Martin was telling me a bit
about Noisebridge and I would love to visit the space.
I am in SF now, working on a Burning Man grant awarded audio-visual
installation reOnion, guys who I work with are also interested in coming
by, we were wondering, if you guys would be around on Thursday?
Looking forward to hearing from you,
best,

--
ioann maria . deftoo