[Noisebridge-discuss] Hi from Sweden!

Simon Wahlgren simon.wahlgren at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 18:15:04 UTC 2011

Hello everyone!

It's time to reveal myself, I have been following this maillist for
quite a while now. My name is Simon Wahlgren and I live in Stockholm,
Sweden. At the moment I work at a company called South Pole AB who's
specialized in Linux clusters and embedded systems. Normally I study
at Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) major electro technology. Thou
I have taken a year of as from September, and that's because I will
try a new education specializing in embedded systems. The good thing
about the education is that I can do it from a distance, so I have
planned to come to SF and stay there for three months (Sep-Dec), and
hang out with you guys/girls quite a bit. And even better is that my
girlfriend is doing an exchange term at the UCSF during the same
period.

Thou we still havn't found a place to stay yet. We are scanning
craigslist every day, but it's kinda hard to find something where both
me and my girldfriend can stay. She will be spending most of her days
at the UCSF (inner sunset), so we are looking for something relatively
close to that. We can't afford more then 1200$, and we want it to be
furnished with at least a bed.

Do you know any other places to look on except craigslist? Or even
better, do you know anyone who is renting a room/apartment from
September to mid December? I would appreciate any suggestions!

Thanks in advance, and see you soon!

Best regards,
Simon Wahlgren