[Noisebridge-discuss] we got a new projector!

Mike Schachter mike at mindmech.com
Wed Aug 17 05:17:42 UTC 2011

This fucking thing is gigantic! I got it off a
dude from Craiglist for $100 and it's sitting in the
Church room right now. Me and my friend Lex
hauled it to noisebridge in an epic half mile walk.

Since I'm broke, if anyone can help pay me back
for the $100 I'd really appreciate it. Somebody
already said they would contribute (thanks!). I made
a wiki page for it:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/NewChurchProjector

Whatever I can't make up this way I'll attempt to make
up by giving a machine learning workshop some time
in the next month or so.

Thanks!! Enjoy the giant awesome projector,

   mike