[Noisebridge-discuss] Looking to rent a room

Jeff acrneon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 22:25:12 UTC 2011

Young, single, professional, straight male looking to rent a room from (or
share renting a place with) a like-minded tech nerd. I'm clean, quiet,
career focused, and would prefer that you be the same.

I'm flexible on location, but prefer to be on the peninsula anywhere between
San Mateo and Mountain View. A location near Caltrain would be "most
excellent".

References are available, I have good credit history, and I'm friendly to
all cultures, beliefs, and backgrounds.

Feel free to reply here or to give me a call.

Cheers,
Jeff (646) 571-8153